Sputter Bronze 20 DIY Window Film
Sputter Bronze 20 is very popular in homes and offices due to its excellent heat rejection of 77%. From the outside this film has a soft reflective look. However from the inside it appears very light.
This excellent solar energy rejection of 77% dramatically reduces heat going into a building and thus cuts air-conditioning costs to a minimum.
Cost per Running Metre – If Required
The cost per running metre, at a width of 1.524 met is R225 ex VAT.
The extra cost for packaging and delivery to your door anywhere in South Africa is R174 ex VAT.
Product Performance Data for Sputter Bronze 20 Window Film:
- Total solar energy transmitted (allowed in) 13%
- Total solar energy reflectance 48%
- Total solar energy absorbed 39%
- Visible light transmitted (allowed in) 19%
- Visible light reflectance 38%
- Winter U value 1.04
- Ultra violet light transmitted 1%
- Shading co-efficient .26
- Total solar energy rejected 77%
We detail the Instructions on our website.
Follow this link which explains the entire process and includes expert videos
More Info on Spitter Bronze 20 Reflective